Saturday, October 11, 2014

Organic Supplements and Health Food Stores in Hong Kong

Tel: 852-2196-8066
Hours: 8am - 11pm (Monday to Sunday)


Located within Elements Mall
This is a convenient location because Elements Mall has a bus station on the ground level. Can even take buses from Shenzhen (to Kowloon Station). Once in Kowloon Station, just go upstairs to the Mall and you'll easily find 360.

Just Green

Central
1/F
Wong Chung Ming Commercial House,
16 Wyndham Street,
Central, HK
T : 2755 3555


The below article is from hk-magazine

Health Aims

Established in 1998, Health Aims believes in “nutritional therapy” as a way of strengthening your body’s natural healing through the use of health foods and supplements. Find organic foodstuffs such as wheat, black beans, salt, brown rice tea, vinegar and oat drink powder. You can also find health supplements such as yogurt powder, functional enzymes, fish oils and probiotics. Nutrition consultations are also available.
27 Electric Rd., Tin Hau, 2402-2883, healthaims.net

Good Life Nutrition House

A food supplement specialty store in the heart of Central, this small shop carries a decent variety of sports supplements ranging from protein powder and muscle enhancers to energy bars and drinks at good prices. It also stocks health-promoting supplements such as medicinal herbs, fish oil, vitamins, enzymes and diet shakes. Other outlets can be found in Causeway Bay and Jordan.
Shop 134, Melbourne Plaza, 33 Queen’s Rd. Central, Central, 2537-5278, goodlifenutritionhouse.com

Wonderful Grace

Wonderful Grace specializes in nutritional therapy and offers a large selection of nutritional supplements and personal care products imported from New Zealand, USA and Japan for patients with chronic diseases, as well as people of all ages. Health supplements such as antioxidants, plant extracts, omega oil, bee pollen, probiotics, multi-vitamins and herbal tea are available.
Room 3208, Central Plaza, 18 Harbour Rd., Wan Chai, 2566-0855, www.wonderfulgrace.com

Nature’s Village

Nature’s Village offers a great variety of eco-friendly products with more than 1,200 branded nutritional and sports supplements, including purified vitamins, organic herbs, protein and meal supplements, and even imported sports drink and nutrition bars. Nature’s Village has seven branches in Hong Kong.
G/F, 38 Lyndhurst Terrace, Central, 2121-1637, naturesvillage.com.hk

Catalo

Founded in the US in 1982, Catalo is one of Hong Kong’s best-established natural health foods retail chain stores, with more than 20 outlets. It stocks more than 150 products made from natural ingredients. Natural food supplements available include bilberry eye extract, fish oil and green tea extract, and organic foods such as oats and juice. Head down to their retail counters in Causeway Bay Sogo, CRCare and Mannings to stock up on all your healthy needs.
Shop 5A, LG/F, iSQUARE, 63 Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, 2723-3032, www.catalohk.com

Health Gate

A allergy-friendly mini-supermarket with myriad health foods and supplements, Health Gate carries more than 2,000 health items catering to food sensitivities or restrictive diets. Products include gluten-free foods, organic wines, natural beauty products and hypoallergenic cleaning supplies. Free delivery for orders more than $600. Visit Health Gate’s website to shop online.
8/F, Hung Tak Building, 106-108 Des Voeux Rd. Central, Central, 2545-2286, www.health-gate.com

Healthy Delight

Originally a distributor of homemade yogurt, this organic store stocks more than 2,000 health products, including a vast range of health supplements, organic foods, baby items and natural remedies such as probiotics and omega oil. The store also has a nutritionist offering diet advice for customers. Online shopping available.
Unit 203, Conwell House, 34-38 Stanley St., Central. 2525-9128, www.healthydelight.net

Best2u

Drop by this one-stop health supplement store. The women’s products are especially extensive, with evening primrose oil, menopause formula, spirulina, royal jelly and ginkgo biloba extract, all at good prices. Enjoy a 10 percent discount through September 30 if you pay $300 or more with PayPal.
Shop 217A, 2/F, Metro City Plaza I, Po Lam, Tseung Kwan O, 2177-0726, www.best2u.com.hk

7 comments:

  1. Finding locally grown organic farmer's markets to buy from is another option for some, the best free natural testosterone booster supplements for bodybuilding

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate your effort on writing such descriptive info on organic supplements & health food. If you are looking for nutritional supplementary store then go with the link:- https://grit-nutrition.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. mold in coffee maker water reservoir

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes yes & yes many cancers & like diseases like HIV/AIDS, HSV/HERPES, and many organ related diseases are cured this days with herbal remedies & more herbal treatments are being discovered all the time. More anticancer & antiviral herbal drugs are in clinical trials this days than ever before and promising herbalist like Dr Utu all thanks to him. I do hear of many people he has helped cured their diseases using African natural Herbs & Roots. I'm Paul G. From Australia a father of four which include 3 girls and a boy. My boss is more than a father to me, he assist my family even financially. He completely lost himself when he was diagnosed of kidney stone & to make matter worst he started noticing his first outbreak. Ever since his kidney stone issues, he keep having herpes outbreak on any little fever. He's my boss and the only way I can pay him is to help his situation. At first I doubted Dr Utu, but in a case of life & death as this am left with only a choice. I contacted Dr Utu to give him a try. He sent herbal meds to my boss that completely flushed out the stone in his kidney. He completely cured my boss of kidney stone and herpes virus using African herbs. I also prescribed this herbal cure for a colleague with HIV and he was completely cured. Dr Utu is health future. Through me Dr Utu have completely cured; herpes, hiv, cancers, kidney stone. I think it pays to be good because you never know who might pay you back in future. So my knowledge on this is what I share. For the sick, trying herbal meds will tell you the different. Reach Dr Utu on his email; drutuherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I THOUGHT THE PHYSICIANS SAY NO CURE FOR HIV/AIDS?, I AM TELLING YOU TODAY THAT DR.yakubu CURED MY HIV/AIDbS WITH HIS HERBAL MEDICINE AND ONCE YOU GET CURED YOU ARE CURED FOREVER, IT IS NEVER REVERSABLE.
    MY NAME IS Anabel FROM THE UNITED STATE OF AMERICA,AM USING THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO SAVE LIFE BY SHARING MY TESTIMONY THAT THERE IS A CURE FOR HIV/AIDS BECAUSE I AM A LIVING TESTIMONY,I SUFFERED FOR HIV/AIDS FOR GOOD ONE YEAR AND TWO MONTHS AFTER LOOSING HOPE THAT I CAN NEVER GET THE CURE BEACAUSE THE DOCTORS SAID THERE IS NO CURE FOR IT,BUT THANKS BEEN TO THIS GREAT MAN CALLED DR. Yakubu WHOM I READ A TESTIMONY ABOUT ON HOW HE CURED HIV/AIDS WITH HIS HERBAL MEDICINE,I NEVER BELIEVE THIS BUT I DECIDED TO CONTACT HIM THROUGH THE STATED EMAIL,dr.yakubuherbalhealingclinic@gmail.com) and he send to me a herbal medicine and ask me to drink and bath with the herbal medicine for one 3 weeks but to my greatest surprises, i went for a medical test after two weeks and my status was negetive till today i cant keep sharing this testimony please brothers and sisters there is a cure to hiv/aids, contact this man for what ever you are going through, what ever sickness you are suffering from, like
    (1) CANCER,
    (2) DIABETES,
    (3) HIV&AIDS,
    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (5) CANCER,
    (6) IMPOTENCE,
    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (8) DIARRHEA
    (9) ASTHMA
    (10)SIMPLEX HERPES AND GENITAL HERPES

    hiv/aids,perkinsons disease, ALS,CANCERS,HERPES. contact him with his email via(dr.yakubuherbalhealingclinic@gmail.com( ) or whatsapp him through the following contact on +2348057353647

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease… Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to write a little review about the good work of Herbal Dr Wilson, who cured me from HSV 1&2 within 2 weeks of using his herbal medicine, I never believe I could be cured again and have a good life like others, I have always regretted the day I got diagnose with this virus, I become lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it, Well I am so grateful for my helper Dr Wilson, whom got me cured with his herbal medicine, I went online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found Dr Wilson email drwilsonherbs@gmail.com on a blog of someone who was cured by him, of the same herpes virus, so I quickly contacted him for help and explained all my pains to him, he told me not to worry about it there is a cure for real, I never believe until he sent me the herbal supplements when I ordered for it and I got it within 4 working days through FedEx, that is how I took the medicine for 2 weeks and the following week I went for a test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life, I am so happy right now, and forever indebted to you sir,
    You can also get in contact with Dr Wilson if you have such virus or some other such as Hv, Herpes, Cancer, Leukaemia, Diabetes, Fibroid etc through his contact info Email:: drwilsonherbs@gmail.com  WhatsApp/Call: +2348136219493 
    Find more about Dr Wilson at his His website: https://drwilsonherbalcure.weebly.com/ 
    Or direct message me on my primary email stephanierick72@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete